Accommodations in Tiers are available at the Hotel Vajolet
If you would like to spend a pleasant and relaxing holiday in South Tyrol, we warmly welcome you to one of our cozy hotel rooms. Cleanliness and a friendly atmosphere, spaciousness and a pleasing decor are just some of the features of our Tiers accommodation.
We offer you rooms in four categories, where you will feel completely at home. We named our room categories after three of the famous Vajolet towers. In the middle of the Rosengarten group, the bizarre rock formations are popular challenges for climbers from all over the world. From your hotel room, you will also enjoy the view of the Rosengarten or the Tiers valley and enjoy the beauty of this unmistakable landscape!
Overview of our room types
Book now your guest room with charm
Our room categories Delago, Winkler and Stabeler offer you single, double and family rooms. All rooms have an en suite bathroom with shower or bathtub, WC and hairdryer.
In the guest rooms of the categories Winkler and Stabeler, you can also look forward to a cozy balcony, where you can enjoy fresh air, sun and the wonderful view of the Dolomites right after getting up.
The family rooms in the category Stabeler consist of a double room, a single room or a separate area with beds as well as a particularly large bathroom. There is enough space for three to four people, so you can share an accommodation with your family. If you have small children, which you would like to accommodate in your room, we will gladly provide you with a cot on request.
Your hotel room in South Tyrol is cozy
But, besides the guest rooms, there are even more comforts: our dining room as well as our wellness area and our lawn are attended to make you feel at home during your stay at Hotel Vajolet. In the dining room, a rich breakfast buffet is served every morning and a delicious menu is served for those guests who have chosen a half-board.
The lawn offers you not only sunshine and a magnificent view, but also an extra: In the pool you can refresh yourself on hot summer days and swim your laps at ease! For a small extra charge, you also have the opportunity to use our sauna area and do something good for your body and mind. Our guests will be delighted by our offer and the homely atmosphere of our hotel, and we would be very happy to welcome you soon to one of our guest rooms in South Tyrol!
Good to know Services included, means of payment
All prices are intended per person and day and with half board.
Prices shown will attract a tourist tax of €2,50 per person (aged 14 years and over) per day, payable on departure.
- Utilization of our sauna area with Tyrolean “Stubensauna”, steam bath, infrared cabin and a cozy relaxation area facing on the mountains
- During the summer months you can relax and revitalize in our outdoor swimming pool
- Towels and bath robes are at your disposal
- For breakfast we offer an extensive buffet with a large variety of local products
- Sun terrace for butiful moments outside
- Free wireless in all areas of the hotel
- Hiking stiks for hire
- Mountainbike-/ Ski-/ Hikingdepot
- Dryer for hiking shoes or ski shows
- Guest card for the free utilization of all the public means of transport
- For cancellations made up to 31 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- For cancellations within 30 to 5 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total booking will be charged.
- For cancellations within 4 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total booking will be charged.
- In case of early departure, late arrival or no-show, we will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the amount paid for the missing days.
- We recommend to maka a travel cancellation insurance: KLICK HERE
- Dogs 30 € per day
- Animals are not allowed in the breakfast and dining areas
For the purposes of the GDPR, we inform you that your data will be used and saved exclusively for processing your application and will not be disclosed or distributed to third parties. Regarding data processing, you are entitled to all rights according to the GDPR. The holder of the rights is Rieder Egon – For more information about your rights, please visit here.